Saturday 13 June 2015

Concerts!!


hi again!!

So today I'm going to write about concerts. I know it's a widely talked about topic but I feel like I actually understand it. 

"Put your fucking phones down and enjoy this moment dammit" This line always has stuck with me since gaskarth said it in 2014 at the ATL concert here in Newcastle and I honesty 100% agree with him.

As silly as it sounds I think when you walk into a concert you can honestly forget about anything that's going on in your life and enjoy it. You can take photos and videos but I also think that you should just let loose. You paid God knows how much just to be in the room to enjoy  that band or performers music so why not just chill and enjoy it with your own eyes, not through a phone/camera screen.

I also thought I would take the opportunity to talk about recent concerts I've been too. A few months ago I saw Young Kato in concert and they were honestly amazing. They were one of the only bands I've seen that I feel like really connects with the audience. I'm not sure whether it's because they are a smallish band but they just seem like they're always having fun.


I also have just been to a 5sos concert. Hence the derp photo of me at the top of this page. This concert was honestly so so fun. Like I'm not really sure how to explain it. I did take quite a few photos and videos but for lots of songs I put my bag and phone down and danced in standing. One of the main parts I remember of this concert was my friend Jess and I just enjoying the moment, dancing like lunatics to disconnected and end up here. The boys just seemed to get lost in their own music which was a really cool thing to see. Honestly if you're seeing them soon just relax and enjoy the concert because it's honestly so amazing. I really hope you have a good time!! 


if you actually read this whole bloody thing then I love you lots and lots because it's such a long post!!

                         Chloe xx





No comments:

Post a Comment