Thursday 18 June 2015

Really boring post that you should still read


Hey guys! 

So I thought I would just inform you of my past few days because I'm super bored. I'm sitting here thinking what on earth is interesting to write really quickly about? And my brain is fried so I have nothing insteresting to say. 

But I guess I could say I've had a super fun and relaxed past few days.

I've also attached a picture to the top my the post which my friend made. It was honestly the nicest drink I've drank. It's vodka slushes. Literally all you need is a shot of vodka, cranberry juice and ice. 

HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS TRIED THE 1000 AB CHALLENGE?? I felt like I was going to collapse after it. 

I'm going to post properly on Saturday- I'm considering writing a post about make-up since someone suggested it- so until then I love you if you're reading this.

                         chloe xx

Instagram- chloelouisem_ Twitter- wtvrclo

No comments:

Post a Comment