So recently I've been having a lot of trouble with my emails, someone hacked into my account which sucked- meaning I couldn't write.
So in light of writing again, here's my 5-1 tag!
1. Do you think anyone likes you?
No, I'm a very unlikable person, it's quite endearing actually.
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Yeah I do sometimes, to see what their life is like.
3. Do you know the muffin man?
No I'm afraid I do not, it saddens me everyday.
4. Does the future scare you?
Yes it scares the living daylight out of me. But at the same time I'm exited to see what's to come.
5. Do your parents know about your blog?
Yep my mum does but she doesn't ask questions, she thinks it's cool. I'm always like mum no-one actually reads/cares about it haha.
1. Why are you friends with your best friends?
Because they're stuck with me and I love them lots. Plus they make me smile xoxo
2. Why did you get into writing?
I thought it would be something fun to do over the holidays and carry on with! So far I'm right :-)
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
I just had to double check with my mum but basically it was between two names- Sophie and Chloe. They let my older sister decide on the name because they couldn't and boom Chloe was chosen.
4. Why are you doing this tag?
Because I was reading through them and this seemed fun!!
1. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Invisibility- the usual one so that I could flick people that annoy me.
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
I don't think so because "everything happens for a reason" you feel.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing, what would you bring?
I'm going to say um a book assuming I could find water.
Two "would you ever"
1. Would you ever get back together with an ex if they asked you?
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Yes. Hair grows back ladies and gentlemen. People do not.
One last question
1. Are you happy with your life now?
I'm certainly getting there.
I love you if you actually read all that