Thursday 28 May 2015

Get to know me



I'm sorry I'm aware that I suck so so much but I'm going to start writing again on this blog more so after exams and actually keep to it. I actually love writing loads and I hope the blog is going to be interesting. 

I thought what better way than to restart it with the 'get to know me' tag. So here it goes

1. What is your full name?
Chloe Louise Miller (I have a love hate relationship with my middle name).

2. How old are you?
16.

3. When's your birthday?
23rd October

4. How tall are you?
I'm like 5ft 10 (sometimes I love my height but I get really insecure of it)

5. Do you have any siblings?
I have 1 full sister called Rebecca who's 19 and a half sister called Olyvia who is 7 but in my eyes they're both equals.

6. Do you have any pets?
I used to have a hamster when I was younger which bit me and then died a few years later. I miss you hamster who I don't remember the name of...

7. Do you participate in any sports?
Yes! I actually play football which I love so so much. We have the cup final this Saturday so wish me luck I guess? 

8. Do you speak any foreign languages?
If you count failing gcse German speaking it. Opening the results in August shall be fun. 

9. Which places would you like to travel to that you haven't been to before?
I'd really love to go to Chicago or Florida I've always wanted to go there or maybe London I've always wanted to see what it's like.

10. What was the last concert you went to?
I'm pretty sure it was The Vamps which my friends got me a ticket to for my birthday. It was such an amazing show and fun night so it was well worth my free ticket :-) 

11. What is your favourite subject at school?
I'm definitely leaning toward English Literature. I've always loved ready books I find that I get really engrossed in them but sometimes I think analysing them is completely pointless but still. I would also say that history or the acting side of drama would be a favourite subject/s too.

12. What is your favourite band / singer?
I hate this question so so much and I can't narrow it down loads buttttttt all time low / the neighbourhood / mayday parade / pierce the veil / sleeping with sirens / the 1975 / halsey / the wombats / blink 182 / the goo goo dolls / a day to remember / we the kings / ed and so so so many more.

13. What is your favourite song at the moment?
Probably Ever After by Marianas Trench or Deathbeds by BMTH. But my all time favourite is iris by the goo goo dolls.

14. What is your favourite book?
Journey To The Centre Of The Earth - Jules Vern.

15. What is your favourite film? 
White Chicks, lol or if I stay (I think).

16. What are your favourite TV shows? 
How I met your mother, Game of Thrones, THE WALKING DEAD and Criminal Minds.

17. What is your favourite place that you have visited?
New York or Malta.

18. What is your favourite colour?
I honestly don't really have one but maybe light lilac or yellow.

19. What is your favourite animal?
I don't really have a favourite animal really but amma say kangaroo.

20. What is your favourite shop?
Topshop office and like boots or superdrug.

21. What is your favourite perfume?
Lacoste original (I'm not to sure what it's called but it's like the light gold packaging).

22. Favourite make up item?
My liquid eyeliner or naked palette and anything bourjois.

23. Favourite season
Winter. I absolutely love the snow even if I constantly complain how cold it is.

24. Favourite restaurant?
Idek Nandos or Lou's 202 maybe tbh I just eat at any restaurant.

25. Favourite food?
Sweet and Sour Chicken I think 

Finally it's finished!! If you actually read all that I love you.

                         chloe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment